Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ryan's Awesome Teachers

I just have to say again how great our kids teachers are.  Ryan came home telling me again today about another experiment that they did with air.  I'm going to have to get the details from the teacher-he gave such a complicated explanation that I had a hard time following him.  Yesterday they went fishing to catch numbers and points.  He was all excited about how many points he had gotten and didn't even realize that he was doing math and practicing addition.  He was just having fun fishing.

In PE they had word cards and letters taped to the walls.  You had to run around touching all the letters that were in your word in the right order.  I bet none of the kids went home and said "mom, we had to do spelling in PE"  Ryan thought it was a great game. 

Having children who are happy in school is as important as having a husband who is happy in his job.  After all as my Dad told me for years "School is your job!"  I am SO glad that God provided us 2 wonderful schools that our children are happy in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment