Thursday, August 25, 2011

The boys' friend Parker

Parker lives in Greenville and his mom, Amy is one of my dearest friends.  Parker and Scott were in the same preschool and the same school in K-5 and 1st grade.  Amy and I began the school's Moms in Touch prayer group together.  She emailed me that she was helping Parker clean out his room recently and she asked about some legos.  He told her that he was saving those legos because they were the last things that Scott and Ryan had built when they were last at his house. 

I haven't told the boys this because I was afraid it would make them sad and miss Parker even more but I thought it was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard from an 8 year old boy.  We are settling in here but it will be really fun to go home to visit next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment