Friday, August 19, 2011

The Headband

Ashley has been asking for a headband for a while.  I have bought her one at the grocery store since we have been here.  I had a hard time finding one that I thought would fit her head and actually hold the hair back out of her face.  She loves wearing and playing with it-we don't wear it at school for that reason and I have to threaten to take it away often at meals.  It is-you guessed it pink!  So it matches most of her clothes. 

I didn't know why this was something she wanted so much until she was wearing it around and saying "I have a headband like Katie does."  So our niece Katie who loves her rainbow headband and wears it quite often when all of us are together has influenced Ashley's hair choices.  So glad that she has a sweet big girl cousin to look up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment