Monday, August 1, 2011

The funny things Ashley says

I think that I have mentioned before that Ashley has said that she wanted to go home and talked about our black and white house-the one in Greenville.  She still says this sometimes and I've been telling her that this is our home for now in Manila-even though there have been days when I would want to say "I want to go home too"  Seriously I think that when our container comes and more of our own familiar things are here this house will feel more like "home" to all of us.

Lately for some reason, when she is told that we are at home she will say "I want to go to S and R" which is our store like Sam's.  Greg asked her over the weekend why did she want to go there.  She said "I want to buy Ansley (a Greenville friend) a tu-tu because we LOVE tu-tus."  I explained that Ansley already had a tu-tu and that I had not seen them for sale at S and R.  Then she asked if they had dollies there.  At this point we just tried to change the subject to something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment