Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lizard Update

Thankfully they have been leaving us alone, for the most part, while Greg has been gone.  or maybe I just haven't been looking very carefully because I don't want to have to do anything to try and get them out of the house.  So far, since Tuesday, the only ones I have seen are the little itty teeny one that lives in our bathroom-less than an inch long and a couple on the house walls outside-where lizards belong.

Ashley and I did see a frog in the yard while we were swimming.  I was climbing out using the ladder to go jump with her and saw it jump in the grass.  We watched it for a while and she was disappointed when it hopped away and we couldn't see it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Lizards?!!!! Bless your heart! It sounds like you are being a real trooper, though.

    ReplyDelete