Monday, August 1, 2011

Ashley has a preschool again

We had planned for Ashley to go to the same preschool in Greenville that the boys had gone to (Woodruff Road Christian Church).  They are awesome!  So we were sad when we decided to move that she would miss out on that experience.  I had assumed that she would just stay home with me this year and as I met people who had little children and had time to visit preschools would find somewhere for her to go as a 4 year old.

However I found a place advertised in our neighborhood newspaper that looked very interesting.  While Greg was home on Friday I went to visit the preschool by myself and it was VERY neat!  They had great toys and lots of children's books, a nice playground, small classes (Ashley will be the 4th one in her class).  They have a theme each month and field trips.  Ashley is going for a 3 day trial starting August 15th, going on M, W, and Fr.  She is very excited about her pink water bottle to take to school and we have begun the hunt for a pink lunchbox for her.  She will go from 11-2 since the morning class in her age group was already full.  All the teaching is done in English and at her school there are Korean, Japanes, Filipino, and American children. 

I'm sad for both of us that she will miss the Woodruff Road Preschool experience but think that this looks like a fun place that she will enjoy.  The name of it is The Little Apprentice.  I was trying to get her to say that and what she said sounded more like Little A-princess.  Oh well I guess we'll keep working on that.

1 comment:

  1. SOO fun that she will get to go! We'll be praying that it's a perfect fit. LOVE that Princess Ashley is going to a princess school... in her mind, anyways...

    ReplyDelete