Thursday, August 25, 2011

One of my biggest worries

I always worry that I will oversleep when Greg is gone and make us all be late to get wherever we are supposed to be.  I have been diligently setting my phone's alarm clock since Greg has been gone.  It happened anyway though-the oversleeping part but thankfully not the being late.  On Tuesday, I woke up suddenly, realized that it was very light in our room and panicked.  I got up quickly, as fast as you can from mattresses on the floor and went in the bathroom to find my watch.  My cell phone battery had died during the night!  Thankfully it was only 10 after 6.  I was worried that we had missed the bus, literally and would have to take the boys to school and even wondered if we could get there on time.  Thankfully that didn't happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment