Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ashley and school again

 This was Ashley's first enrolled official day (8-22) at preschool in her uniform-I knew that she would be happy that the shirts came in pink!  She also has a green school shirt and a white one to wear on field trips.
I do find it mildly humorous that the shirts have a school bus on them but the school does not have any buses.





Ashley told me at dinner tonight that she wished she could go to preschool every day.  I told her not now maybe next year when you are 4.  She has also said that she would like to get out and go in by herself.  She says that she is big and that she can do it.  I have told her that is a rule at preschool-Mommy has to walk you inside.  She SO badly wants to be as big as everyone else. 

Since this was her first Friday officially enrolled at her school, I got some papers that she had done and a little notebook that her teacher had written in after every day that she had been at school.  It was very sweet and something that I will treasure.  I'm glad as the mom that her teacher writes about each student daily but I am also glad that I am not the teacher that has to do the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment