Sunday, November 20, 2011

What are the Christmas colors?

As I have mentioned many times-Ashley's favorite color is pink!  I wanted to find her a new dress for Christmas (since I had given away all the ones that had been shared with us because it was too hot to wear them here) and after some looking found something that I really liked.  It took some talking though to convince her that red and green are the Christmas colors-not pink!  At first she said that she didn't like the dress but changed her tune after a while.

I was in the store debating about the red or the navy dress and was thinking of both of my parents-It was a sailor dress style and very similar to a dress I remember having as a child.  I knew that my mother would have chosen the navy blue one and Daddy would have chosen the red because that was his favorite color.  Since it was Christmas I chose the red.  Here she is with her brothers in their Christmas shirts-am not used to buying short sleeved ones of these either-on the day we went to see the Nutcracker ballet-November 20th-yeah just a little early-but it's only 34 more days until Christmas!  Is your shopping finished?  Mine is almost-boy I miss Wal-Mart and Target!


No comments:

Post a Comment