Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ryan is Funny!

Ryan told me a few nights ago at bedtime that he didn't like having to fix his stuffed animals every night.  Our helper makes the beds like we were in a hotel and doesn't realize that the boys have a way they like their stuffed animals.  Scott has half the bed full of animals and is not particular about where they each go.  Ryan has his most favorite animal "doggy" and a few other favorites and likes them each in their own special "correct" place on his bed. 

I asked Ryan how he fixed he animals, and he explained that on one side of his pillow he puts his turtles and on the other side are his "land animals"-dogs and bears.  That just cracked me up that he separates the animals by where they live.

Ryan is also funny about what he likes to eat.  I was asking Greg what he wanted for dinner last night-lasagna, chicken, or a scrambled egg sandwich.  Before Greg had a chance to say anything-Ryan pipes up and immediately says "I want eggs in a pile!"  I asked him to repeat his request and he said "I want scrambled eggs but in a pile not in a sandwich."  He makes me laugh and he really enjoyed his "eggs in a pile."  I doubt that description would make it on any restaurant menu.

1 comment:

  1. When Jodi and Chris got ready to leave today, Ian retrieved his "doggy" from Blythe who had taken him over for the weekend "going to Publix" in a shopping cart. (She was sort of like a bag lady traveling all through the weekend holding onto her shopping cart...) She starts crying pitifully, " my puppy!" I explained that that was Ian's sleeping friend and he needed to take him home. Ian pipes up and says, " Yeah, I like him cause he reminds me of Ryan's doggy so it makes me feel closer to him..." So sweet. You guys are missed...

    ReplyDelete