Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sites in our Mall-Festival

 This is the Pixie Forest-we have ridden the log ride (miniature of Six Flags) and Greg and Ashley rode these flower cups



 I told you that you could send your child to preschool at the mall.  These are not just stores-but actually preschools.

 This is the Philippine version of McDonalds-I didn't realize for a while but there is a bee that is their mascot-we have been told that we probably wouldn't like the food.
 This is the 2 story carousel-I think it's funny that Ashley and I were allowed to ride on top of the fire engine but the kids had to have an adult with them to ride on the 2nd floor of the carousel so I bought myself a ticket and I rode one day too.  Greg was standing on the upstairs level of the mall waving to all of us.

 One of Greg's favorites at the mall!

 This sign is a CHRISTMAS countdown-started in September!!!!!  They are super excited about Christmas here-I saw a countdown in the lobby of Ashley's preschool condominium high rise when there were 96 days left.  No excuse for late shoppers here!
 Another picture of the pretty carousel
 It really did open and just like the one in Greenville-there is a big window where you can see them making the doughnuts-we went there on Sunday after church and got doughnuts, hats, and obnoxiously long green balloons-Ashley's is taller than she is.  The doughnuts here are just as yummy at home.  Ryan had quite a difficult time deciding between a soccer ball doughnut and one with sprinkles and blue icing.
This far away building is the nice hotel we stayed in when we first arrived in Manila-taken from the front of the mall area.

1 comment:

  1. That carousel looks so fun! I can't imagine dropping my child off at a mall store to go to preschool, though. Crazy....

    ReplyDelete