Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Children's Teachers

I don't know how I manage it-I really try to be nice to their teachers (having done their job before).

Scott has not had the same teacher for a complete school year since K-3-they change jobs, have a family emergency, or have a baby.  This is his current teacher's last year at Brent School.  She and her husband are planning a move to another international school, hopefully not until after this school year.

Ryan had 4 different teachers last year-due to one having a baby, moving, issues with a substitute and finally hiring an additional teacher due to numbers increasing.  He did have the same teacher all year through K-3 and K-4.

Now it is Ashley's turn,  Ms. Rheena is going to leave her preschool at the break they have in October.  We will miss her greatly.  However her replacement is a teacher returning to the school after having a baby.  She seems very nice and they have been teaching the class together for the last couple of weeks.  Her name is Teacher Boom-not meaning to make fun, I'm sure our names sound funny to them but I can't help but think it is a little funny.  The story got funnier when I met her little boy-he is 18 mos. old and came with her to the Sumo Sam's field trip.  Ashley and I met him and we were told that his name is Uno but we could call him One like the number.  Will her next baby be named two??????

Thank goodness for pretty flexible kids who have benefitted from all the many different teachers they have had.  I really don't try to run them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment