Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Recent funny things

 I was buying jump ropes recently and knew that Ashley would be upset if she didn't have one too-the tag of this surprised me and made me laugh because I knew that I would never see that in the US. . .
I don't know why the picture is not rotated correctly but you can still read that the price of this jump rope was 0
 Ashley loves to play with play-doh and this was one of her lovely creations one day-but she has told me literally millions of things since then so I have forgotten what she said it was!
 This was a plate of birthday party food that was Ashley's at school and it was handed to me to bring home just like this!  This was her little friend Yanna's birthday and had a Hello Kitty theme-right up Ashley's alley.  I laughed as I tried to carry it to the car and get it home without making a mess.  At least it was better than the loose cupcake not even on a plate Ashley was given last party, dropped on the floor, was replaced by the teacher and I still managed to get icing on my clothes and some part of the car on the way home.
 Ashley eating her share of cookie sticks and pudding dip from the treat bag of the party-I wasn't watching carefully enough and didn't realize that when she finished her cookie sticks, she just started eating the icing straight from the cup with her tongue!

 Another way we spend many mornings before school!  She loves to color-totally different from her brothers at this age.
 You have to look carefully to see them, but there are two cats curled up in our lounge chair-if you know Greg you can only imagine his comments about these cats who sneak into our yard and sleep on our lounges but we see at least one of them nearly every morning and no we don't feed them.
 This is our homemade rain gauge that Ryan and I put together and boy does it get a workout-it is pouring outside now as I type.
 The boys made a tent on Scott's bed on Saturday morning-his umbrella was opened and holding the sheet up.  They told me they were going on a safari-Ryan was dressed perfectly for it in Batman pajamas.

Here is something else that Ashley and I spend a lot of our mornings doing-blowing bubbles.  She likes to catch and stomp on them as much as she enjoys blowing them.  I also took pictures this particular morning to show the double braids done for Ashley by Ms. Dali, our helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment