Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random Things I haven't posted about

In April, Ashley started going to a new ballet class and was VERY excited about her new blue sash for her class and I had gotten better at putting her hair up in a bun that will actually stay up all of class.




Greg's office had a big worldwide celebration via conference call and all the men in the Philippine office wore barongs-here is Greg wearing his.
















Ryan received a 2nd Brent Pride Award and Ashley and I got to see him get it.


Bible Study Fellowship has ended for this year but I had to share a picture of my group-our leader from Singapore is seated in front and their are ladies from China, the Philippines, and a few other countries in our group-such a neat experience here and I'm already looking forward to the Genesis study next year.
Ashley is at that lovely age where she doesn't really like taking naps anymore but if she doesn't get one, we are all ready to send her to bed about 6:00.  Here was one day when I caught her having crashed-it's very funny to me to watch kids sleep.  Grrr (her bear that Greg bought her in the hospital gift shop) is in the background underneath a book.  By the way-her comforter is new on her bed her in Manila-purple polka dots on one side and multicolored with butterflies, hearts, checks, and polka dots on the other.  But the sheets were mine when I was a little girl with the lime, pink, yellow, and blue-she thinks it's funny to sleep on mommy's sheets from when she was little.

1 comment:

  1. Busy busy end of the year activities....The school really has quite the celebration... looks like fun. Is the ballet blue sash like a black belt, signifying a different level or just for fun... Great job on the bun!

    ReplyDelete