Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ashley makes me laugh

I was helping her get dressed for school this morning and she didn't want to change into new panties.  The ones she was wearing were pink with Hello Kitty on them.  When I asked why she didn't want to change she said "but I want my panties to match my bandaid!"

We noticed going to the bus stop this morning that the streetlights in our neighborhood had Philippine flags on them-will try to get a picture soon.  Ashley pointed them out and I wondered what they were up for????  Ashley immediately tells us all "maybe they are for my birthday!!!!"  Can you tell that she is just a little excited about turning 4.  Most of the talk around our house these days is about birthdays and Grammy's house!

Greg reminded us that Philippine independence day is on June 12!  I think that must be what the flags are actually for.

No comments:

Post a Comment