Sunday, May 20, 2012

2 funny things

After a WHOLE YEAR I saw Golden Grahams cereal at one of our grocery stores!!!!!  I bought 5 boxes!  These were Ryan's favorite cereal when we left home and he was VERY happy to see them again.  I don't think he has missed many meals having at least a small handful of Golden Grahams with his meal since I bought them.  Someone else must have been happy to find them too because I was back at the store the next day and they were ALL gone.  However I found some more today.  Greg was excited about them too-a break from his Corn Flakes!  I asked Ryan how excited he was that I had found Golden Grahams on a 1-10 scale and he said "10 Mommy!"  The little things that make children happy!


You know that you are a mom when. . .

you look in your purse on Monday morning and find-

-a string cheese wrapper-empty of course
-a church craft from yesterday
-the kids church nametags
-lipstick, wallet, keys, school id, sunglasses, and other regular purse stuff
-2 Krispy Kreme hats-from my trip with Scott and Ashley after church-we have been doing something fun the last 3 Sundays-since we are about to leave Greg for almost 6 weeks, he has taken each one of the kids to get ice cream and do something fun-their choice at the mall after church.  He has enjoyed the one on one time and I have enjoyed something fun with just 2.  I guess that I should be thankful that the KK balloons aren't in my purse-they are almost 4 feet long-taller than Ashley!

Hope we have provided your laugh for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment