Sunday, May 20, 2012

More on Mother's Day

Above is the picture Ashley made me at school.  It came with a cupcake which Ashley asked me if we could share-do all of your children have to be away at college when you get something to eat where no one asks to have some?
Ryan's class has been writing poetry and he wrote this acrostic poem about himself and It made me laugh-
It says
Reads chapter books a lot
Yearns to be a teacher
Adores school
Nice and kind

I had never hear him say that he wanted to be a teacher before so I asked him why-he said because he wanted to be like Mrs. Avecilla-God blessed us with a wonderful teacher for him this year.  Greg and I are tremendously proud of what a great reader he has taken off and become this year.  I truly believe that he and Scott would be sad to see school end if they weren't SO excited about going to Grammy's house!


Ryan and his classmates also wrote poems about their moms.  I also got a nice Mother's day note-in neat cursive handwriting-from Scott too-just haven't had a chance to get a picture of it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment