Saturday, September 17, 2011

Other highlights from the last week

-We had our first picnic lunch by the pool-Ryan thinks all food is better when consumed at a picnic.

-Ashley's class has been talking about community helpers and they had a mobile dog groomer come visit the school, bring their special truck, and Ashley got to watch the dog get a bath, and get in the special truck

-We had pizza delivered from Pizza Hut-on a motorcycle-that still makes me laugh.  As I was riding somewhere recently I saw a motorcycle out my window with 4 or 5 FedEx packages perched on the back with a bungee cord holding them on.  I guess it would cost to much to get delivery trucks here.  I also had someone bring me a piece of mail on a motorcycle this week.

-I have spent more time at the mall-always something to hunt for-we didn't pack enough trash cans, etc-all the many things we didn't think of-the mall near Greg's office has been advertising the opening of a Krispy Kreme here!  So I had to check it out-there is a window just like at ours in Greenville where you can watch them making the doughnuts.  Everyone was excited to hear what I had brought home.  Now if only we could get a Chick Fil A!

-Ashley had been fussy and whiny and needing a less distracted busy mommy so I spent one day reading all the books she wanted me to read, coloring, and playing with play-doh and we stayed home so she was able to get in a few good long naps (just proof that she still needs an afternoon nap even though she often doesn't want one)

No comments:

Post a Comment