Friday, September 2, 2011

Ashley funnies

 This is how I found Ashley at the end of naptime one day not long after we moved into our house-This is her new big girl bed, purchased here and her new Princess sheets brought from the US to go on the bed.
 This is a picture posted for Katie, Sally, and Joy-Ashley's cousins to show them that she wore one of their dresses to church here in Manila.  It has pink flowers and a pink sash in the back and Ashley was super excited that I said she could wear this for the first time. 
 Playing the Leapster in her nightgown laying on the box fort-sporting the pink headband
 Ashley can make hilarious mad faces.  I had just missed one that I have been trying to capture on film for 3 years-she can frown a perfect upside down u shape with her mouth.  I don't know how she does it but I find it so funny that I have to look away when she does.  I think this particular time, she was mad at me because I wouldn't let her wear the clothes she had on-I had sent her upstairs with instructions as to what to put on and she hadn't obeyed-what a face! 
 Another book lover in the family-this is not posed at all.  If she is quiet and has left me alone for a while, quite often this is where I find Ashley.
 Ashley is talking on the phone to Grammy-Greg said his mind flashed forward to what it would be like when she is a teenager-too scary a thought for me to even contemplate
Ashley was playing with Grrrrrr-her favorite pink (of course) stuffed bear that Greg bought her in the hospital gift shop on the day she was born.  He is wrapped in the "Aunt Todd blanket" that doubles as a cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment