Monday, January 23, 2017

The laugh of this morning!

I asked Ashley this morning what she would like for snack today.  Since her class has a later lunch time about 12:30 her teacher lets them have a snack mid-morning.  She said that she wanted dog food! 

I was bent double laughing in the kitchen and thankfully she laughed about it too.  She didn't really mean it and of course, I DID NOT send her a baggie of dog food to have. 

She just had that on her mind because Scott had just brought in a bowlful from the garage for Max to have for breakfast and he was noisily crunching away on his breakfast.

Think that she decided to have goldfish crackers instead!!!!!  Much tastier sounding!

As a child, I was always curious what my dog's food tasted like but it smelled so gross that I could never bring myself to taste it!

One of the first times I took Max to the vet Ashley went with me.  The vet gave her a treat to give to Max and Ashley nearly had it to her OWN mouth thinking that it was for her.  Thankfully the vet and I stopped her before she ate it!

As I have said here before we are never lacking in entertainment with 3 kids and a dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment