Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Christmas Funnies

 
 Of the nine cousins, a few of them are just a little bit CRAZY!!!!!!  I don't know why our 2 oldest would want to photo bomb and mess with the cuteness of the 4 youngest posing together in the middle-top is Katie and below is a nice CLOSE UP view of Scott!
 A rarity-all 16 of us sitting down to a meal at the same time in the dining room at Grammy's-often the kids eat in the kitchen and we adults eat before or after or standing around counters or in the sitting area beside the kitchen.  However as I count I believe that Ian and Ryan were leaning back to purposely miss being in the picture-those 2 are a little goofy also.  Starting at the front you can see Greg's sister Emily, Scott, Katie, Abby Jane, Ashley, Joy, Bev, me, Greg, Greg's sister Jodi, her husband Chris, Blythe, Maggie, and Em's husband Jake-well for a selfie attempt of 16 it is pretty good!


I saw this sign at Publix after Christmas and was tempted to buy it!  The funniest part to me was "Fruitcakes Welcome"  I don't know if they were talking about the kind you eat or the relatives??????



No comments:

Post a Comment