Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Funny Boys

Often in the morning as I drive the boys to school I will dictate a grocery list and have Scott write it down for me.  He often makes me laugh at things he has written as I am shopping and reading the list he made.

Once I told him to "write broccoli whether he wanted to or not."

So what was written on the paper was

"broccoli whether I want it or not"


Ryan must have been paying attention because this morning before we left home, I was looking at the list on my lovely new magnet/dry erase board and laughing at how Ryan had spelled "Golden Ghram...." meaning Golden Grahams cereal-sometimes his spelling makes me laugh on Scott's lists too.  Then Ryan decided to confess that when he had added Golden Grahams he had ERASED where I had put lettuce on the grocery list!!!!!!  A plain lettuce salad with only raisins or craisins is Ryan's vegetable of choice.  We had a good laugh about it and then I told him he was smart to confess BEFORE I had gone shopping instead of waiting until after!

He also has made us laugh calling Worcestershire sauce "wart-ta-shire" sauce!

Since having children I have often said there are times when I lack peace and quiet but we are NEVER lacking for something to laugh about at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment