Friday, May 6, 2016

Spring Happenings

 Easter eggs-we enjoy the process of coloring real eggs but they just got turned into egg salad.  We hide plastic ones!
Here is my rant of the day-When we moved into our house a year and a half ago, driving by this sign made me smile a huge smile!  I LOVE that we will have a library less than 2 miles from our house.  I do not love that this sign is still the only evidence that the library is coming!  The sign has been here since before August 2014 when Greg's mom came to look at houses with him and the kids and I were still in Manila!  Greg says they had to save longer to buy more books when they found out I would be living nearby!  He teases me because all the kids have their own library cards.  We really don't need them for check outs since you can check out 50 books on each card.  However the request/hold limit is only 10 per card and sometimes that is not enough for us.  They tell us that the library should be open sometime in 2017-we will be REALLY excited when it is!
 At Ryan's last cub scout den meeting the boys gathered wood for the fire and made s'mores!
 His hair often entertains us in the mornings!  I really try not to let him out of the house looking like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment