Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Our crazy dog!

 I got Max a toy for $1 at walmart because I wanted a funny picture with it.  It is a hot pink mustache-like a photo booth prop.  I knew that it wouldn't last but about 5 minutes and it did not but it was funny while it lasted.


 Doggy-that is not how they intended you to pose with this toy


 Now you're getting it!
Max is a funny dog even without a pink mustache!  We had a terrifying experience a couple of week's ago though.  He had ridden with us to take kids to school, everyone was dropped off, and I was driving to meet a friend to walk our dogs together.  Max was in the middle seat looking out the window, I was waiting to turn and I heard a noise, looked back and he was gone.  Greg says he must have jumped out of the car window-it was down all the way, but I had the leash tucked in beside me in the front.  He slipped out of his collar and ran up to some trees in the person's yard we were beside.  I pulled over into the yard, put the car in park, climbed over to the middle seat, and opened the passenger door.  My car was still hanging out into the road badly.  Thankfully I called him and he came right back and no one hit my car that was hanging out into the road.  I wish I could have seen the view the driver of the car behind us had.  So now the rule is windows are only allowed to be halfway down when he is in the car.  I could not believe he had done that after NEVER showing the slightest interest in jumping out of the car before!

No comments:

Post a Comment