Thursday, May 16, 2013

To make you laugh

3rd post today

Ashley and I were at the mall yesterday-having a girls lunch with Greg.  She chose to eat at Wendy's b/c they have tall chairs-who chooses a restaurant based on that??????  After lunch she and I were doing some errands and it was crowded at the mall for a weekday morning.  We had to go to the bookstore and I realized that everyone was out "back to school" shopping b/c all the local schools will be starting in mid-June.  We finished our errands, Ashley drove the little cars and we were getting ready to walk back to the front door of the mall and we walked by this yaya watching several children and I realized one of the little girls was pointing at Ashley.  It was just a funny reminder to me that though after being here 2 years, we don't think about how much we stick out anymore, we still do!



I was watching Food Network Asia recently and saw what I think was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on television-this guy was eating chopped up LIVE octopus!  He was talking about how weird it felt to swallow something and be able to feel it wiggling in his throat as he swallowed it.  He just picked up a piece (wiggling in the bowl), dipped it in sesame oil and ate it-more than 1 piece!!!!!  EEEEWWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment