Thursday, May 30, 2013

Awards, 2nd Grade Water Fun Day & 4th Grade party

 Ryan and his buddy Daniel
 a very satisfied smile looking at his Science certificate
 Sheila showing the kids the t-shirt that everyone put their fingerprints on as a going away keepsake for Mr. Marozzi, their teacher
 Ashley got in some fun even before the 2nd graders came out!

 sponges are really fun to play with, especially when you can get them wet and it is hot!
 Me with Zen, Melissa, and Helen-some of my expat friends.  Zen is from India, Melissa from Texas, and Helen from Ireland.  We all have 2nd grade boys and Melissa and Zen live on our street.

 Here come the big kids!
 Yes I volunteered to be in the Dunking Booth!

 It was cool water and felt GREAT!  I was surprised at how many kids could actually hit the target hard enough to dunk me but I was also dunked by MANY who ran up and pulled the handle!

 Ryan got Ms. Jingco ALL wet with sponges-She is going to be their new principal next year!!!!  Maybe a bad decision, Ryan!

 Below is my friend Thrina from Singapore-wearing the biggest sunhat I have EVER seen!  The brim goes out PAST her shoulders!

 I got breaks from being dunked by Zen, Ms. Sarah and Ms. Godito
 Below are Zen and her son who was thrilled to get the chance to dunk her!

 I wanted a picture of these 2 characters dunking me!  They thought it was FUN!




Yes Ashley is in a trash can full of water with a little girl that I don't even know-who had dunked me LOTS of times that day
 Drying off
 
 After we changed clothes, Ashley and I went to Scott's class for a few minutes!
 She didn't turn down the cupcake she was offered!
 Below-she just decided to join the big girls on the floor and watch the end of their movie
 He has had a great year in 4th grade and really had a nice group of kids in his class!









No comments:

Post a Comment