Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chinese New Year in the Mall and More Crazy Hair

2nd post of the day- Greg, Ashley, and I were having lunch at the mall one day-after I thought Chinese New Year was over, but we got to see a dragon parade and drums so loud that we could hardly hear each other in the back of the restaurant!  Ashley and I thought it was pretty cool-apologize for the blurry phone pictures!  The dragon dancers wouldn't stand still!  Above-the people in big dragon costumes went upstairs on the 2 story merry go 'round dancing


Later on Ashley and I saw the dragon laying down downstairs at the mall
 
 This was what happened when I let Ashley decorate her hair after ballet one day.  I had made the bun for class and then she put in 25 hair barrettes and clips.  There is NO such thing as TOO fancy for this little girl!
 But no I don't let her leave the house this way either!



No comments:

Post a Comment