Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ashley's school pictures


 Below is Ashley's class-Teacher Pearl on the left and Teacher Boom on the right-such sweet little friends.  They have had a great year together and we will miss them!
 This was called the creative shot.  The kids were told that they could choose what to wear.  They could dress up as what they want to be when they grow up or a fun costume etc.  I just let her do what she wanted-which is why I did the studio pictures in the dress of my choice.  Currently she says that she wants to be the tooth fairy when she grows up.  First she said that she wanted to be a fairy and I told her those weren't real so then she moved to tooth fairy-what was I supposed to say then???????  I think that she is going to share this at the end of the school year program too!  Yet another reason for everyone to laugh at "some of those crazy Americans!"  The tiara was a Christmas gift this year, the necklace from a friend, the wings from Christmas last year, Grrrrrr-her VERY favorite stuffed animal that Greg bought her in the hospital gift shop when she was born.  Her fingernails are painted rainbow colors and we bought these sparkly shoes for the school valentine program and she wanted to wear them because they were fancy-yes I know that they clash terribly with the dress!  I think that my little girl secretly would like to live in a Fancy Nancy book!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment