Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

They do not make as big a deal of Valentine's Day here as in the States.  I sent candy in with the kids to all of their classes but they do not usually make (since it is hard to find them to buy) cards to exchange with classmates.  In the afternoon, Ashley and I went to one of the women's group charities to see the children do a valentines talent show for us-tons of singing and dancing and karaoke-of course!







 Ashley enjoyed making cards!


 My beautiful flowers from Greg!!!  So glad I married him and that he is my valentine!
 Heart notes that Ryan made for us

 Notes and lollipops that Ashley made us at school!
 My pinterest valentine pancakes-they were a big hit!
One other fun treat-the Krispy Kreme has had a sign about these out front of the store for WEEKS and they finally came in-we all enjoyed one and shared the rest with Mr. Gally, our driver for his family and Ms. Dali, our helper for her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment