Monday, February 11, 2013

Ashley Funnies


 On Saturday she likes to do her own hair and just put in a few accessories
 Here is the whole outfit-tiara, about 8 hair clips, necklace, bracelet, ring, sparkly shirt and shoes, fan, and you can't see the Hello Kitty watch on her arm.  I think maybe she is related to Fancy Nancy!  I know that she and cousin Blythe will have fun accessorizing together this summer!
 better view of all the hair stuff-2 of those are hello kitty clips
This is one of Ashley's many recent drawings!  I was laughing with her about the dog's legs  and asked her how many legs dogs really have.  She said that I could only see half of them because I couldn't see the 3 on the other side of the dog.  We talked about this, had a good laugh, and the next day looked at our friend's chocolate lab at the bus stop, and talked about real dogs having 4 legs not 3 or 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment