Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pictures of Ashley


I bought Ashley this dress here in the Philippines at the American Women's Club Bazaar.  At the booth where I bought it I met the lady and her mother who make the dresses.  It is a favorite of mine (even though it is not PINK) so I wanted to have her picture made in it.

Can't believe how grown up she is getting!  I took her last week for her official interview at Brent and have now signed the letter accepting her space in Kindergarten for the fall.  We have been telling her for what seems like a LONG time that when she was 5 she could go to Brent.  Now we have had to change that and explain that she will go after our summer trip home to Grammy's so that she won't get up the day after her birthday and be mad at me for not letting her go to school!  It is going to be VERY quiet and strange walking home from the bus stop all by myself in the fall!  However, I am so glad that we are blessed here with a great school for all 3 kids to go to and that she is excited about joining the boys there.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful girl and great smiles! She's growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete