Monday, January 20, 2014

Several random things

2nd post of the day-

 Hannah's big brothers built this Lego nativity!  I think there is a market for them!
 I LOVE the yellow camels above but wonder if the shepherds are holding guns.  It was also funny that Baby Jesus had glowing eyes!
 Here are some funny pictures of Ashley's class at PE one day-playing tag and practicing their badmitton skills!





 This was at our mall and of course, Ryan thought it was really cool-a Nutcracker made of LEGOS!
 A sweet note from Yuni-the little girl that Ashley sits with on the bus every morning for the ride to school.  Ashley had made her a Christmas card and taken it to her.

 There is just something funny about being able to dress like this for church when your Christmas decorations are up!

 This was what we found the boys doing one afternoon when Ashley and I got home from ballet!
 Pac Man frittata-Since I can't buy refrigerated pie crusts and my attempts at making it from scratch have not been so good, I make frittata instead of quiche.  I have a great, easy recipe and cook it in the oven in my all metal skillet.  It is one of Ryan's favorite foods in the world.  He was eating the section that I had cut out of the picture below.

The kids said "what are you talking about?" when I said that the frittata looked like Pac Man.  Scott actually knew what I was talking about, Ryan did a little but Ashley had no clue-oh well, one of those 80s things.  It was one of my favorite games to play on the rare times that I hung out at an arcade with friends!
 I HATE it when I can't decide if something is a shirt or dress-see below!
 I couldn't believe it when I saw this, not in Wal-Mart where it belongs but in Shopwise here in Manila!!!!!!!
 However, since I had to buy a size 8 for Ashley to make it be a dress, I think it is supposed to be a shirt really.  Though on the tag here, it was called a dress??????  Oh well, she likes the ruffles and the color-it is lavender, even though it looks pink in the bottom 2 pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment