Tuesday, August 14, 2012

More May Activities & Memorial Day

 The 3 May 29th birthday people at our house
 Our sweet Ashley now 4 with a birthday rose from her Daddy
 Ryan proud of tying Scott's bowling score on the wii and they both beat Mom and Dad!

These pictures are from the Memorial Day Service that I went to at the Military Cemetery-it was really neat-though extremely hot-I was glad that I went without the children.



 There were many servicemen and women in attendance-both American and Philippine.  I think the Philippine Vice-President was also there.  The American ambassador was supposed to attend and speak but something kept him from being there.  I was really glad that I went-a special way to honor our country even far away from home.















No comments:

Post a Comment