Thursday, December 29, 2011

To Make you Laugh

Ashley came downstairs this morning (ok it was a couple of days ago when I started this post) crying and I heard her outside our door.  When I came out to see what her problem was-I found her walking downstairs with her pajama pants around her ankles.  She told me she needed help fixing her pajamas.  I tried not to laugh at her through finding her "lost" panties inside the pajama pants that were around her ankles all the way down the stairs.  We couldn't believe that she hadn't fallen.  So once I found her princess panties and got her pajama pants right side out again, things were okay.

Then today, she was trying to put on a new t-shirt dress that I had bought her for Christmas-Greg went to check this time to see what was the reason for the crying.  The dress' buttons were all still buttoned but she had her arms in the sleeves and her face peeking out between 2 of the buttons.  She really prefers to get dressed all by herself but sometimes that ends up with funny results!

I promise that I will post about our Subic Bay trip and Christmas soon!  but we are trying to squeeze every drop of fun into our last hours with Grammy (Greg's mom) before she has to leave early on Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment