Saturday, March 14, 2015

Last ballet class in Manila

I wrote this post months ago, but it never got posted-thought I would just add to laugh at pictures of how little she was when she first started ballet there!

Tuesday was Ashley's last class in ballet before we move home so I had to get just a couple of more pictures with her sweet Teacher Maan!  She told Ashley that she should keep taking ballet when we went home and I told her that I had already promised to find her a place to do that when we get there.
 She has grown up a lot since her first class here in November 2011

The way to a little girls' heart-stickers!


 promoted to pink uniform blue sash (no one ever told me she was supposed to have started with a pink sash)




 proud of her new blue sash!
 first recital costume!
 class pictures
 recital practice with "the blue girls" as she always called them-older girls in blue uniforms


 excited to wear make-up


 She spent a LOT of her group's time on stage like this!



 2014 recital






No comments:

Post a Comment