Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun times

 One day when there was no school, the kids and I went to Fun Ranch-Scott and Ryan are each in these bubble things in the water.  Scott has on a bright orange shirt and Ryan is in a red striped one.

 They had a ball

 Ashley and Ryan were riding in the new ferris wheel


This is a new hairbow that I bought Ashley while we were home this summer and she wore it at home for a while before going to school on this particular day and she told me it was a "good running bow".  When I asked her why she told me "because it doesn't slide out of my hair"  That made me laugh!





 After school that day, we went to the mall to meet Ashley's little buddy Hannah for a pizza lunch and some rides.  They were so funny running around the mall holding hands.  They had to sit next to each other at lunch and on the train ride and the mommies had to sit on the other side of the table and other side of the train car.  We also rode the ferris wheel where the cars are shaped like tulips-a good day of little girl fun!


They hugged when they saw each other like it had been years-maybe a week is more accurate!  I am so thankful that God has given us all good friends here!   Hannah's mom Sheila is one of my favorites and Scott and Ryan could play for hours with Hannah's big brothers, David and Daniel-as long as there are enough legos for all of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment