Friday, March 25, 2016

Funny ways to say words!

2nd post of the day-

I have said even since having one child that though we are lacking for peace and quiet often at our house, we are NEVER lacking in fun and silliness!

There were lots more of these kinds of funny kids stories when they were younger but some recent funnies are-


Scott asking me "mom, what is Ti-jew-ana Flats?"  really it was Tijuana Flats-the Mexican restaurant-this was several months ago but he is taking Spanish at school.  I told him to tell that story on himself to his Spanish teacher but not sure if he did or not!

Ryan was studying the Civil War earlier in the year in Social Studies and when asked about it was telling us at dinner one night about the "coll-o-nels" and the "re-bells" When Greg and I got off the floor laughing we said well that is what those words LOOK like but that's not what they are supposed to sound like.

Ashley was reading a book recently and asked me if E-q-door was a real place.  I had NO IDEA what she was talking about until I looked at the page and told her that yes Ecuador is a real country and has no q sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment