Friday, August 22, 2014

Visits to the Gregorys and the Gross'

 One day we took a road trip to Chattanooga to visit the Gregory's house!  Above is the crew of 6 at lunchtime.  Below are the 2 biggest Lego lovers that I know!


 They all love the trampoline!


 and the play fort too!



 and they have a terrific climbing tree in the front yard!



 On the way back to Grammy's we stopped at the Gross' to have dinner and leave Ashley for a spend the night party with them.
 quite a fancy dinner with placecards!  I love the new spelling of my name!  Also this is the house where I am famous-there is a doll named after me "baby doll Aunt Susie"



 The girls had their own table!

 Playing, swinging, and dessert-s'mores in the backyard!












 The evening was concluded with a show of dancing and cartwheels!  I am not sure that a summer day could get any better than time with all 6 of the cousins!




No comments:

Post a Comment