Thursday, August 14, 2014

Beginning of School Years

 2014-Current school year-1st, 4th, and 6th (aaaahhhh  Middle School)



1st days of school-I remember as a child, my mother taking my picture before taking me to school-the first year to preschool at our church ALL the way across the street-she told me later that she came home and cried there for a while and then decided to cry sitting in the car in the parking lot until preschool was over!Then on the other end of the spectrum, when I was the teacher (and had the BIG desk and all the pencils according to my dad) Greg was sweet and would take my picture usually in the dark outside, standing by my car, holding my lunchbox, ready to go off and teach.



 2013-3rd, Kindergarten, and 5th



 2012-2nd and 4th
 Ashley was 4 years old and beginning her 2nd year of preschool here.


 2011-our first year in Manila-3rd grade and 1st grade
Ashley was 3 years old, beginning preschool

These are sweet, precious days that are going by too quickly!

Here is Scott beginning preschool in Greenville at age 3 in 2006


we all took Scott to Kindergarten on his first day-2008


Ryan was excited to start preschool also in 2008In 2010, the boys were beginning Kindergarten and 2nd grade

No comments:

Post a Comment