Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Swim Meet

 Above are Scott's races and Ryan's below-50 meters is 2 laps of the pool and 25 is only one

 Ready to warm up!


 Above and below is Ryan with aqua goggles
 below is Scott with red goggles


 I laughed when I saw this very near our things.  It's hard to see in the picture but it was a discarded package of seaweed that someone had brought as a snack!  I whispered to Ryan to ask if he wanted any and he laughed!  We had string cheese, Ritz crackers, peanut butter sandwiches, and chocolate chip banana bread for our snacks/lunch.



Below is Ryan ready to race, sitting in the chair next to him by block 4 is our neighbor who goes to a rival school.




 They both did their best and improved their times since their last meet in the fall!  Great job!

 I laughed at this sign below-I assume they didn't want wet swimmers playing on the monkey bars and it is the Japanese School but the sign didn't help me very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment