Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Recent Funny Things

One morning we found this pretty big frog outside our front door.  The kids tried to make it jump away from in the house but it was brave and about 3 inches tall!
However it hopped away when we went out the door on the way to the bus stop.
That same night when I walked outside with the boys' piano teacher I saw what I thought was a rolled up leaf.  I did not close the door behind me and it was not a rolled up leaf but a frog-a little one this time!  When I went in, I called for Ryan to bring me the broom quickly since the little frog had hopped inside.  By the time he came with the broom, the frog had hopped to a hiding place.  Thankfully though, later that night the frog left his hiding place and Greg and I managed to use the broom to scoot him out the door!  Lizards are bad enough, we don't need any frogs inside.


Ashley can put together QUITE an outfit.  The crown was from a lesson about Queen Esther at church, blue blazer with red plaid trim from end of the year preschool program costume, print shirt, dollar store magic wand on a string made into a necklace-I think the tape holding the wand together adds a lot, yellow different print shorts (I have really tried to teach her how great neutrals are but she doesn't believe me!), Hello Kitty socks-handed down from cousin Katie Gregory, red sparkly shoes-also purchased for a preschool program.  Yes, you may hire her to design outfits for you to wear since she loves making other people look fancy too!

Here is Scott after a ride with Ryan and Greg showing off his cool new big kid bike with gears that he got when we came back to Manila in August!  He loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment