Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cool Awards and a Mystery??????



2nd post of the day-I was at chapel on this particular day to see Ryan get his first Brent Pride Award of 3rd Grade.  He was SO proud and his teacher had really nice things to say about him!  I'll post a picture of his certificate soon.



I LOVE Ryan's smile!


I also got to see the boys both get medals for participating in the recent swim meet and Scott got ribbons for the 2 relays that he swam in.




 This is Ashley's class-I had been to visit them on Wednesday as their Mystery Reader!  The teacher does a terrific job, giving the kids clues and building up their excitement about who is coming to read each Wednesday!  They have had another mom come since I came and I think this week's reader is the principal but I won't tell Ashley what I think until she comes home and can tell me whether or not my guess is right.  I read Wild About Books, Duck in a Truck, and one of our favorite New Zealand books-Hairy MacClary from Donaldson's Dairy-the kids were great.  Ashley has a really fun class!

No comments:

Post a Comment