Monday, August 22, 2016

More Random Summer things

 We took Max to the dog park several times this summer-Max is in the front

 The dogs and the kids like to see how many of them can fit on this giant rock-it's like a dog party from the kids book Go Dogs, Go-this time we met Molly and our friends from church that are her people.  Molly is a golden doodle behind Christian in the orange shirt.
 This is where Max likes to lay when I am getting dinner ready-right in the way where I will step on him no matter where I go-really he is just hopeful that I will drop something for him to eat!
 We found all the mice on main downtown Greenville and here is Ashley posing with one-it's a cute thing from the kid's book Goodnight Moon
 Here are the boys on a whitewater rafting trip in NC with Boy Scouts
 Ashley and her 2 best buddies from her 2nd grade class-Claire and Aarya-they got together to play several times this summer!

 Ryan holding a turtle they found in the sand dunes at the beach!
 We went to lots of fun programs at the library this summer-Scott took a picture of me at the reptile one holding the tail end of the snake-it was HEAVY!
 The below plaque reminded me of my dad particularly! but also Greg's dad and Great Grandaddy Cook who enjoys his 9 great grands SO much!


No comments:

Post a Comment