Friday, December 18, 2015

December Fun

 So Greg does not like AT ALL two of my favorite Christmas things-music from Alvin and the Chipmunks and my car's Rudolph antlers and nose!  He hid my antlers TWICE before he left on a business trip so the children and I decided to do something in return!  One of them suggested we put the antlers on his car but I didn't want them to get thrown away so we made him a set of cardboard ones.  The colors in this picture are bad because they are taken in the parking garage at the airport where we found his car!  We also filled his backseat with balloons and put a sign in his trunk that he'll find when he opens it to put in his luggage.  We made everything easy to pull off and left him a water bottle and some cookies since he will be getting home around 11 pm.  Hope it will make him smile!



 Max was very excited when this branch came off of our tree!

 He loves his greatest new "stick"





No comments:

Post a Comment