Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Random Recent Things

 NO this is not pineapple!  It is really watermelon-yes some of them are yellow on the inside here.  Some are red like we grow in the Southern US but here some are yellow too.  They look the same on the outside and sometimes there are signs in the grocery store to tell you if they are yellow or red inside but sometimes there are not.


 A typical weekend face on Ryan-he, Greg, and I like bacon.  Scott and Ashley do not-no I do not know what is wrong with them!  We like to tease Ryan about the bacon and NO Greg didn't really eat anywhere near all that is on his plate-now Ryan probably would have if I had let him!  Admit it-if you like bacon, it is hard to share!
 I have been meaning to post this picture since the middle of May when I purchased ALL 3 of these bags of candy from the same aisle of the same grocery store on the same day!  No I am not saving them to freeze for next year, we have eaten them all already but it made me laugh!

Here is Ashley playing with the animal puppet gloves-These were GG's and her preschool kids loved them!
 On Sunday, to Ashley a dress is good only if it "twirls well"


Below is something she wrote at school one of the last days-"I'm Flipping out over summer because. . .  I'm going to Alaka and Vacover with my famaliy"  I LOVE creative Kindergartener spelling!
We are all SUPER excited about our Disney cruise to Alaska that leaves from Vancouver.  We will get to spend a week enjoying cold weather before we fly to Atlanta and spend several weeks with family and friends!  Can't wait-just 3 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment